Home » Orthodontist Defence Colony
Category Archives: Orthodontist Defence Colony
A smile is the best thing that you can wear, but some people hesitate to smile due to misalignment of their teeth. Orthodontist is a dentist who will help you to bring back your forgotten smile by giving specialized treatment to align your teeth.
Don’t hesitate to accept if you have misaligned jaw structure and teeth, rather visit the best orthodontist in Delhi to straighten and brighten your lost smile.
Here are the top reasons why it is important to visit an orthodontist in Delhi:
- As the saying goes prevention is better than cure, it is always better to take your child to the doctor between the age of 6 to 12 years. This is the time of transition between primary teeth and permanent teeth. Therefore, it is advisable to visit an orthodontist to monitor the proper growth and development of teeth. Timely screening and treatment help to remove the possibility of extraction and treatment at later stages.
- In case you child loses deciduous or milk teeth much before the time, then it’s a sign that you must visit best orthodontist as soon as possible. It starts exfoliating at the age of six, and by the age of 12, most of the children get permanent teeth. But in case you encounter situation where exfoliation starts before 6 and permanent teeth don’t erupt even after 12, then without any delay visit your nearest and orthodontist clinic.
- If you encounter problem like crowding of teeth, then you must visit best orthodontist in Delhi. Crowding of teeth is the situation where teeth are arranged crookedly leaving less space in between. Due to this situation, it becomes difficult to brush or use floss. This situation makes it difficult to maintain good oral health.
- When you encounter problem like abnormal bite pattern, then also you must visit an orthodontist at earliest. General and recommended bite pattern are when upper teeth overlap the lower set of teeth, but if you find any abnormality in the same it is recommended to visit orthodontist clinic as soon as you can.
- If you ever had certain parafunctional habits like thumb sucking or tongue thrusting, then also you must visit your orthodontist as these habits can lead to open bite. Open bite is the situation when there is no overlap between upper and lower set of teeth. Such abnormalities often create problems in your appearance.
Finding an orthodontist in Delhi that too in pocket-friendly budget is a tough task. But Dr. M Jetley’s clinic has solution to all your dental problems. It is one stop solution for all the dental issues. He is the renowned name, and he has created his niche by providing best of the dental solutions at best prices. He makes no compromise on the quality of treatment and makes sure to pay close attention to all the cases. Irrespective of age and problem best treatment is assured at his clinic, so while you are looking for best orthodontist in Delhi your search surely ends here.
If Are you Looking for Root Canal Treatment in south Delhi? We are leading dental services providers offering dental implants in delhi , root canal and other dental treatment services at Dr. Mukkesh Jetley Clinics in Defence Colony Delhi.Dental Caries is the commonest infection on the planet, influencing nearly the entire populace earth.
Dental Caries is caused by the assault of microscopic organisms which makes a hole in the lacquer ( the peripheral layer of the tooth) and the pit progressively enters into the second layer of the tooth, the Dentine lastly achieves the mash chamber; from where the contamination spreads into the foundations of the tooth. This sets into movement a procedure of irritation prompting the degeneration and deterioration of the pulpal tissues in the coronal and radicular (root) segment of the tooth. This is joined by side effects of torment, affectability and swelling.
It is for such situations where the dental rot or caries has come to the pulpal tissues, that ROOT CANAL TREATMENT is started.
Root Canal Treatment includes the entire expulsion of the contaminated tissues from inside the foundations of the teeth and after properly sterilizing them hermetically fixing the roots with Gutta Percha Protaper Points which are basically sedated elastic focuses. This is trailed by filling the depression of the tooth. The system is effortless under nearby Anesthesia. This is a one sitting system enduring around 60 minutes.
The cutting edge idea of root trench treatment includes the utilization of protaper instruments and GP indicates alongside summit discoverers find the correct position of the tip of the root being supported by ultrasonics and utilization of EDTA and AH in addition to. In a word the most current hardware, instruments and medicine are utilized under strict disinfection strategies and disposables to finish the technique.
Root Canal Treatment is an effortless one sitting method with ensured comes about at this facility. After RCT, it is fitting to top the tooth.RCT is hence the beyond any doubt short treatment to spare your tooth when the dental rot has achieved the mash.
Interceptive Orthodontic Treatments main objective is to prevent the malocclusion from developing into a full blown case.
This treatment usually begins in the early Mixed Dentition phase. As we are aware there are three types of Dentition in the child’s mouth.
- The deciduous or milk Dentition where the first teeth that are the milk incisors start to erupt or show themselves in the mouth of the child around six months of age and by 2 ½ years the milk molar teeth have also erupted. From 2 ½ years to 6 years no teeth are erupting in the child’s mouth.
- The second phase of eruption starts around 6 years of age. This is known as the ‘Mixed Dentition’ Phase. During this period which lasts between 6 to 12 years; both milk and permanent teeth are present in the child’s mouth. The first permanent tooth to erupt in the child’s mouth is around 6 years, also known as the first permanent molar or the 6 years molar. This is followed around 7 years by the eruption of the permanent incisors. It is around this time that the interceptive phase of orthodontic treatment starts. It normally culminates around the time of pubertal growth phase or when the second molars are about to erupt that is at 12 years.
- It is in the third phase of Dentition 12 years +, that the phase of ‘Corrective Orthodontics’ starts when the permanent teeth are in the mouth and in occlusion. By this time the anomaly of malocclusion if it had set in at birth or later is almost full blown in its manifestation, and then normally one has to extract two or four first permanent Premolars as the case may be.
Among the primary advantages of early interceptive Orthodontist Delhi treatment is to improve the child aesthetic appeal, which is so important in today’s day and time, as children now are far smarter , intelligent and hence very conscious about their facial appearance. Once the facial appearance improves the self -esteem of the child rise phenomenally. Another advantage is to guide the jaw growth to create a more harmonious facial symmetry, leading to the improved positioning of the lips.
One of the most common types of malocclusion is ‘Bug Teeth’ teeth jutting out. These teeth are more prone to trauma which can be minimized or eliminated once through Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment are moved to more harmonious positions. Pervasive habits which are another common finding in children is thumb sucking, figure biting and the like. Such habit is also ideally addressed by Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment. Crowding or irregular alignment of permanent teeth in the ‘Mixed Dentations’ is also another commonly seen problem. By extracting the adjoining milk teeth at the appropriate time in a certain sequential order as required. This process is known as ‘’ Serial Extraction” were space is created for the crowd erupting permanent teeth.
A common example is when the lower permanent teeth erupt lingually or behind the milk incisors which have not shade. By extracting the lower milk or baby incisors the permanent incisors automatically align by the tongue pressure. The chances of permanent teeth extraction are minimized if early Interceptive Delhi Orthodontist is initiated. The Pre-pubertal growth spurt is around 7 to 9 years of age and this is an ideal time to take maximum corrective measures Orthodontically . Hence Orthodontic treatment time is reduced. Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment dramatically improves the child facial appearance and occlusion. This significantly enhances the smile of the child, apart from improving the masticatory efficiency. Once the irregular front teeth, in particular, are straightened or aligned the child can brush the teeth very easily with the least risk of dental decay or gum infection setting in and also reducing the risk of accidental chipping the teeth.
The risk of open- bite, tongue thrust and speech impediments is also greatly reduced.