Home » Dentist Delhi
Category Archives: Dentist Delhi
Good oral health is something very important for healthy living. However, it is not a onetime process and requires a lifetime of care. Having good teeth and good oral health today doesn’t promise you lifetime of well being, and that is why the best dentists in Delhi recommend certain basic things that can help you to attain optimum oral health today, tomorrow and forever.
Taking right steps at right time can help you to prevent a lot many problems, which not only affects your oral health but can have an impact on your overall health as well.
So here are tips from the best dentists, avoid deterioration of oral health.
- Never forget to brush before going to bed: We often tell our children to brush their teeth before going to bed, but fail to implement the same in our life. Renowned dentists like Dr. M. Jetley recommends that no matter what your age is you should never go to bed without brushing your teeth. It helps to get rid of germs and plaque that we accumulate the entire day.
- Don’t forget to clean tongue: Most of us make a big mistake while brushing our teeth, we often don’t find it important to clean our tongue. If you think that plaque and germs can only accumulate in teeth then you are absolutely wrong as they can build on the tongue as well. It results in bad odor as well as oral health issues.
- Fluoride toothpaste is recommended: When it comes to brushing your teeth, don’t choose whitening and flavored toothpaste, rather choose the one which has fluoride in it. Fluoride is really very important when it comes to maintaining a good oral health as it provides a defense against germ and tooth decay.
- Flossing: Flossing is as important as brushing and must not be overlooked. As a layman, for us flossing is only about removing left bits and pieces stuck between teeth, but it is way more than that. It helps in stimulating gums and prevents inflammation. According to best dentists in Delhi, unlike brushing flossing once a day is more than enough to maintain a good oral health.
- Drink water: Drinking water is recommended to heal almost all ailments, and it stands true for oral hygiene and health as well. Drinking water after every meal helps to get rid of sticky food that prevails even after the meal. Also, the more hydrated mouth will be less are the chances for any germ or plaque to bother and affect your oral hygiene.
Our daily habits have a huge impact on our health, and that is why it is really important to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Visiting a good dentist clinic like Dr. Jetley’s Dental and Orthodontic clinic twice in a year is important to stay fit and healthy orally. Apart, from the things mentioned above including a healthy diet in the meal is very important, it is recommended to eat crunchy fruits and vegetables to avoid stickiness around teeth.
Now that you know how to maintain good oral health, we wish you a happy smile for now and forever.
If you are looking for best delhi dentist in south delhi defence colony then Dr. Mukkesh Jetley clinic is the one stop solution for best dentist delhi.For excellent and cheap Orthodontist dental treatment in Delhi.MJ Dentist offers Cheap cost dental implants Delhi.Best delhi dentist,Dental Clinic in south Delhi.
n the event that you are searching for best orthodontist and dental practitioner in delhi at a reasonable rate on a customized premise, your pursuit closes here. Despite age or phase of your dental issue we are resolved to revive your teeth and upgrade your grin. A multi-disciplinary facility where all your dental needs are tenderly dealt with. The center is situated in the extravagant area of Defense Colony, South Delhi, India.