A smile is the best thing that you can wear, but some people hesitate to smile due to misalignment of their teeth. Orthodontist is a dentist who will help you to bring back your forgotten smile by giving specialized treatment to align your teeth.
Don’t hesitate to accept if you have misaligned jaw structure and teeth, rather visit the best orthodontist in Delhi to straighten and brighten your lost smile.
Here are the top reasons why it is important to visit an orthodontist in Delhi:
- As the saying goes prevention is better than cure, it is always better to take your child to the doctor between the age of 6 to 12 years. This is the time of transition between primary teeth and permanent teeth. Therefore, it is advisable to visit an orthodontist to monitor the proper growth and development of teeth. Timely screening and treatment help to remove the possibility of extraction and treatment at later stages.
- In case you child loses deciduous or milk teeth much before the time, then it’s a sign that you must visit best orthodontist as soon as possible. It starts exfoliating at the age of six, and by the age of 12, most of the children get permanent teeth. But in case you encounter situation where exfoliation starts before 6 and permanent teeth don’t erupt even after 12, then without any delay visit your nearest and orthodontist clinic.
- If you encounter problem like crowding of teeth, then you must visit best orthodontist in Delhi. Crowding of teeth is the situation where teeth are arranged crookedly leaving less space in between. Due to this situation, it becomes difficult to brush or use floss. This situation makes it difficult to maintain good oral health.
- When you encounter problem like abnormal bite pattern, then also you must visit an orthodontist at earliest. General and recommended bite pattern are when upper teeth overlap the lower set of teeth, but if you find any abnormality in the same it is recommended to visit orthodontist clinic as soon as you can.
- If you ever had certain parafunctional habits like thumb sucking or tongue thrusting, then also you must visit your orthodontist as these habits can lead to open bite. Open bite is the situation when there is no overlap between upper and lower set of teeth. Such abnormalities often create problems in your appearance.
Finding an orthodontist in Delhi that too in pocket-friendly budget is a tough task. But Dr. M Jetley’s clinic has solution to all your dental problems. It is one stop solution for all the dental issues. He is the renowned name, and he has created his niche by providing best of the dental solutions at best prices. He makes no compromise on the quality of treatment and makes sure to pay close attention to all the cases. Irrespective of age and problem best treatment is assured at his clinic, so while you are looking for best orthodontist in Delhi your search surely ends here.